Overlooking the village, this 12th-c. castle provides a panoramic view over the Célé river valley. A place for calm and relaxation, it is entirely open for your private or business receptions, weddings, birthdays, etc. The castle can be rented in its entirety. Self-catering cottages are also furnished for seasonal rentals or as supplements when you rent the castle. The rates include the rental of the premises as well as the house staff.
Open: April through October and Chritsmas break.
Several outstanding rooms await you in the castle. They are well elegantly decorated and furnished.
- The Prince and the Squire: suite on the first floor, four-poster bed, azulejos-decorated bathroom, exclusive terrace
- The Seneschal and the Commander: suite on the first floor, four-poster bed, private bathroom, access through the galery in “La Salle des Etats.”
- The Lady of the Manor and the Knight: suite with private bathroom
- The Jugglers and the Wandering Knight: suite with twin bed on the 2nd floor
- The Troubadour: suite with twin bed on the 2nd floor
The mansion can accommodate up to 19 guests and the three cottages 25 guests.
Three lovely cottages can be rented in supplement to the mansion pour for seasonal stays. They can accommodate a total of 25 guests.
The 19th-c. Grange can accommodate 10 guests in 5 rooms. Contains a spacious living room, a private garden, and a swimming pool.
The 18th-c. Farmhouse can accommodate 9 guests: private garden and swimming pool.
The 18th-c. Fountain, located next to the mansion, can accommodate six guests.
- 11 bedrooms
- Per week : 3 500 €
- Per week : 4 300 €
- Per week : 5 300 € à 5 900 €
Areas at your disposal: Castle/manor.
The grand room of the “Etats Généraux,” whose panorama opens onto the romantic Céré valley, is centered on the imposing fireplace. The wide room, whose walls are hung with a sumptuous 18th-c. tapestry from Aubusson, is furnished with a large table, sideboard. A spiral staircase leads to the gallery whence the first-floor rooms begin.
The vaulted room and the inner courtyard, connected to the Grand Room, can also accommodate your guests.
The mansion comprises 14 rooms
- Pre-selected catering : As one chooses
- Possible accommodation on the premises : Yes
From €2,600 to €2,900
€2,600/day; €3 200 on weekends.
The mansion can accommodate 19 guests and the cottages 25 guests, with an additional fee. A discount may be offered when 4 nights are booked.
- Nearby city: Figeac (20 km)
- Nearby city: Rodez (60 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Rodez (60 km)
- Nearby station: Figeac ( 20 km)
Figeac- Rocamadour- Saint-Cirq Lapopie- Sarlat – Lot river valley.