Located between Le Mans and Laval, at the heart of Coevrons, the 16th-century Castle of La Cour, offers 4 charming guestrooms sophisticatedly decorated. Its French-style gardens, its old trees and its moats mark the whole estate with a dreamy melancholy.
The owner will certainly suggest you a few trips in his 1953 Bentley.
Yet so close to big cities and major roads, the Coevrons, "Country of Arts and History" are, first of all, an enclave of calm and authenticity. Far from the bustle, this is where you will find the true values, those of well-being and emotion.
For that, you can rely on the assets of this region: a vivid and preserved nature which displays its wonderful landscapes through valleys and hills; a stunning heritage, full of small treasures,
Open: from April to October
Closed: from November to March
Four bedrooms, sophisticatedly decorated and equipped with individual bathrooms, await you for an unforgettable stay.
- Robert de Saint-Jame: on the 2nd floor, this room faces the east and overlooks the park. It has a double bed (4’59”x6’23"). A sophisticated decoration gives it a ''very cosy" atmosphere.
Rentals: 95 €
- Anne de Champagné: on the 1st floor, this large room faces south and overlooks the courtyard. It has a double bed (4’59”x6’23"). Its furniture and family paintings will make you lose all notion of time.
- Henry de Biars: on the 2nd floor of the tower, this large room also faces south. It has a double bed (4’59”x6’23"). Its antique furniture and paintings are set in an ambience of blue shades which yearns for rest.
Rentals: 125 €
- Aymée de Sarcé: on the 1st floor, this room faces the east and overlooks the park. It has a double bed for 2 people (4’59”x6’23") and a small adjoining room with a single bed (2’95”x6’23”). Its shiny antique furniture creates a warm atmosphere of olden times.
Rentals: 115€ - suite 3 people 145 €
- 4 bedrooms, child: extra bed 30 €
- 1 suite, 145 €
Breakfast : included
The 15th-century pavilion of Saint –Bômer is the former defence pavilion of the castle. Surrounded by the moats, it overlooks the court of honour. You will appreciate the comfort and functionality of its design as well as the sophistication of its decoration. You will be charmed by the green setting that surrounds it.
An external staircase provides access directly into the living room dominated by a granite fireplace. Polished furniture and shiny old floor-tiles welcome you, deep sofas (one convertible) call you at rest, and a bookcase offers you books.
A functional kitchen and a fully equipped laundry room complete this first floor.
- 2 bedrooms
- 90 square meter
: janvier à avril et octobre à décembre
- Per week : 770 €
- Half a week : 456 €
- On weekend : 280 €
- A month : 1400 €
: mai à septembre
- Per week : 665 €
- Half a week : 396 €
- On weekend : 250 €
- A month : 1 000 €
Areas at your disposal: Park.
A long path of old tree foliage brings you to the park, green area, aplace for promenades and receptions where bird songs echo back. A path of box trees takes you at the end of the park where you can see a view of the castle, protected by its hundred year old sequoia. The moats bring serenity and freshness to the entire ensemble.
Several options are suggested. Please contact us.
- Pre-selected catering : As one chooses
- Possible accommodation on the premises : Yes
B and B (0,31 to 3,10 miles)
Relais du Gué de Selle, Hotel*** Mézangers (3,10 miles)
- Nearby city: Laval à 30 mn (35 km)
- Nearby city: Le Mans à 45 mn (55 km)
- Distance from Paris: from 120 to 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Laval (35 km)
- Nearby station: Evron (5 km)
- the medieval village of Sainte Suzanne, considered one of "The most beautiful villages in France",
- the charming monuments that wil tell you their own stories, large and small.
- Some "good food" will animate your escapades thanks to the variety of flavours of our region.
And if you like holidays, then again, the show will amaze you...