Built on the riverbank of the Dordogne between the 14th and the 16th century, this castle has a terrace park, sustained by a 200 m long wall from the Middle Ages where two millenial yew trees can be seen(8 m large, 35 m high). The historical site of the victory of the king of France Eudes against the Normans in 889 who were going up river.
- With access for the disabled
- Nearby city: Brive-la-Gaillarde (50 km)
- Nearby city: Aurillac (70 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Brive Vallée de la Dordogne (40 km)
- Nearby station: Brive-la-Gaillarde (50 km)