Situated between Bourges and Vézelay. At the gate of Nevers, this castle built in the 14th century and listed as a Historical Monument will seduce you by its authenticity.
The moats, the round towers, the donjon, the chapel opening to the inner courtyard, the park, will contribute to your change of scene and enhance the age-old charm of this residence.
Open: 1 april
Closed: 1 november
3 lovely bedrooms in the donjon:
the bedroom of the King, the Alcove and the Poterne.
They are tastefully decorated, customized with refinement. Period fireplaces and terracotta tiles.
Private bathrooms and WC.
- 3 bedrooms, - 1 person: € 90 - 2 persons: € 100 the first and second night, € 90 the following nights - 3 persons: € 123 the first and second night, € 113 the following nights
Breakfast : included
- Nearby city: Nevers (10 km)
- Nearby city: Bourges (59 km)
- Distance from Paris: from 120 to 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Dijon (230 km)
- Nearby station: Nevers (10 km)
- Medieval village of Apremont-sur-Allier and its floral park.
- The city of Nevers
- The priory of the Charité-sur-Loire
- Vineyards of Sancerre and Pouilly
- The Morvan region and its lakes