The castle is a large construction alternating brick and stone, framed by two wings at right angles with the courtyard. The main stone building, slightly standing out, is topped by a triangular pediment that has the coat of arms of the de Fresnoye and de Patras de Campaigno's families.
The courtyard is closed by horseshoe-shaped outbuildings on each side of the lantern pavilion topped by a dragon weather vane ( heraldic symbol of the d'Ostrel family).
- Nearby city: Hesdin (19 km)
- Nearby city: Arras (45 km)
- Distance from Paris: from 60 to 120 miles
- Nearby airport: Lille (87 km)
- Nearby station: Saint-Pol-sur-Ternoise (10 km)