This house of character built on the bases of an ancient priory of the Order of Cluny, is located in a very attractive market town steeped in history.
A stretch of the river L'Ouanne crosses the property.
The surrounding wall of the Château-Renard town delimits the park and the wood.
- Equitation à 500 m.
Open: All the year
- the Yellow room, very light, has Louis XV-style furniture and has direct access to the garden.
- The Pink room, very big and light, is on the 1st floor. It has a privileged view over the park and offers two 120/210 cm beds.
- The Blue room, for 1 person, has furniture of the 30s style. With the Pink room and the anteroom, it forms a family suite.
- The High Suite is under the 18th century roof structure. The view over the park is magnificent.
- 4 bedrooms, Yellow room: 90 € - Pink room: 90 € - Blue room: 60 € - High suite: 100 € -, child: Under 3 years old: 10 € - Older than 3: 25 €
- 2 suites, - High Suite: 100 € for 2pers. and 25 € /more bed - Family Suite (rooms Pink, Blue ) 175 € for 4 pers. 25 € more bed
Selectionnée par les Guides des chambres d'hôtes de charme des guides Rivages
Breakfast : included
- Nearby city: Montargis (20 km)
- Nearby city: Sens (30 km)
- Distance from Paris: from 60 to 120 miles
- Nearby airport: Orly (100 km)
- Nearby station: Montargis (18 km)