Lesquiffiou is a Bretoncastle, built in the 17th century. Châtellerie, manor and then castle, it is the story of a « house » from the Middle Ages.
Lesquiffiou has always stayed in the same family since the 14th century. Today's building was built from 1698 onward to replace the Gothic manor. It has a main body and two wings. In the 19th century the width of the building was doubled by adding a second façade in the Louis XV style.
- Nearby city: Morlaix (4 km)
- Nearby city: Brest (50 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Brest (50 km)
- Nearby station: Morlaix (4 km)