Near the medieval Troyes, La Roseraie greet you the two caracterful houses who combine modern conveniences with the charm of of former days.
Ancien pavillon de chasse, maison de caractère
Open: march 1 to december 15th
Closed: december 16th to february 28th
- Bedroom Renoncule - On the 2nd floor, a 30 m² bedroom , light and bright, with pastel colours, and a 160 cm big bed.
- Bedroom Coquelicot – you will fall in love with this Louis XVI suite, with its pearl grey furniture and ancient fabrics of warm flowers. In the sitting room with its Liberty print, a 19th century wrought iron bed will serve as a couch or sleep one person.
- Bedroom Anémone – On the 1st floor, large room with a view on the Ource, or on the hunting lodge and the garden from the bathroom.In this room with 2 90cm beds, you will sleep in peace, with a decor of Louis XV Paris and you will admire the lava stone wall.
- 1 bedroom, 120 € for 2 persons Discount 10% for VMF members
- 2 suites, 120 to 125 € for 2 persons Discount 10% for VMF members
Breakfast : included
Table d'hotes : New formul in 2013
- Nearby city: Bar-sur-Seine (16 km)
- Nearby city: Troyes (45 km)
- Distance from Paris: from 120 to 180 miles
- Nearby station: Troyes (45 km)
Essoyes is located in a rich region for touristic and cultural places in the Aube, a perfect stage for hikers and bikers, champagne wine amateurs, and old stones lovers. In the village you will taste the champagne at Charles Collin's house, have a visit for Renoir's house. In the neighborhood you can go and visit Troyes, the Fontenay's abbey, Charles de Gaulle's memorial, the Clairvaux abbey and many other places we will be pleased to show you.