18th century town house facing its enclosed garden, calm and roomy situated in the heart of the historical quarter of the town. Its large façade with hundred-year-old trees and flower clumps surrounds the swimming pool.
The bedrooms, whose names recall famous writers, and the bathrooms are finely decorated.
- Swimming poolOPENING PERIOD
Open: 1st april - 1st november
The bedrooms carry you into a literary world. Each has a bathroom.
- Bedroom Raymond Queneau, in blue hues.
- Bedroom Michel Ragon, in red hues, Vendean canopied bed.
- Suite Rabelais
- Suite Simenon
These 2 family rooms have a bedroom for two people and a bedroom for children for 3 to 5 people.
- 2 bedrooms, 135 € for 2 guests, and 26€ the additional bed, breakfast included for one night. 120€ for 2 guests for more than one night, 26€ the additional bed, breakfast included., child: Free for babies until 2 years old sleeping in a baby bed.
- 2 suites, 135 €
Breakfast : included
- Swimming pool
- Nearby city: Puy du Fou (59 km)
- Nearby city: La Rochelle (52 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: La Rochelle
- Nearby station: La Rochelle