This 18th and 19th century mansion, situated in a small hamlet of nine houses, opens its doors all year round, in the countryside, in a wooded landscape.
The five bedrooms, arranged with refinement and taste by the hostess, are decorated in a different style of their own, to suit your need to escape. Each translates the serenity of the place and enhances the landscapes through the decoration full of harmony and joy.
Open: All the year round
Each bedroom, decorated with harmony, is designed as a private and calm space. Access by a magnificent stone staircase, located in the main tower.
All the beds are 180x200 cm, and can be turned into 90x200 cm twin beds.
A long corridor leads to the bedrooms on the second floor, where a library area contains the documents on the region.
On the second floor, a kitchenette equipped with a mini-oven, a kettle and a fridge is at the disposal of the five bedrooms.
On the 1st floor:
- Sarrans: elegant and very comfortable with its 3 windows over the countryside. Oak panelling, door leading to the 20 m² bedroom, the bathroom with balneotherapy tub, jet shower and « Japanese shower toilet » separated.
- Paumes: very sunny and comfortable. Oak bookcase, private door leading to the 20 m² bedroom, the bathroom equipped with balneotherapy and toilet. 2m20 bed.
On the 2nd floor:
- Le Clos: original with its frame and volume, this bedroom offers a view over the surrounding countryside on three sides. Its private entrance, leading to the 28 m² bedroom and the shower-room, ensures great tranquility.
- Les Padènes: opening on the south side of the house, it is sunny all day long. Its private entrance leads to the 18 m² bedroom, the bathroom and the toilet.
- Les Coussoles: colourful attic whose private entrance gives tranquility and leads to the 15 m² bedroom, the wardrobe, the shower-room and the toilet.
- 5 bedrooms
Breakfast : included
- Nearby city: Rodez (19 km)
- Nearby city: Espalion (14 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Rodez-Marcillac (25 km)
- Nearby station: Rodez (17 km)