15 km south-west of Guéret, this house built in 1848, was transformed into a hosier's shop in the 20th century, before being restored with great care for authenticity, awarded by a Label of the Heritage Foundation.
Romantic, Neoclassical or Art déco, each of the three bedrooms in this former inn has its own style.
In summer, you will be able to relax in the garden, fish in the Gartempe or discover the Creuse countryside
- Tables d'hôtes. Garage
- « Romantic » bedroom with a double bed (140x200), bathroom with tub and double basin, separate toilet.
- « Neo-classical » bedroom with double bed (160x200), bathroom with shower and double basin, separate toilet.
- « Art déco » bedroom. This suite is composed of a bedroom with a 160x200 bed and a communicating one with two 120x200 beds. Bathroom with shower and double basin, separate toilet.
- 2 bedrooms, 85/95 € for 1 people - 95/105 € for 2
- 1 suite, 1 people 130 € - 2 people 130 € - 3 people 160 € - 4 people 180 €
Breakfast : includ
Table d'hotes : 27,50 €
- Nearby city: Guéret (15 km)
- Nearby city: Aubusson (50 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Limoges (65 km)
- Nearby station: Gueret (15 km)