The house known as « the officers'mess » was built from the 12th century and converting again in 1783, its plans are at the Engineers' Archives, at the Vincennes fort.
It was used as an inn, the annex of the military hospital, the officers'mess and the first elementary school of Villefranche in the late 19th century.
It welcomes you now for short stays.
The house known as « the officers'mess » was built from the 12th century and converting again in 1783 with the addition in particular of magnificent ceilings with moulded beams.
It is composed of a dining room with kitchenette, a bedroom with double bed, bathroom and toilet.
Washing machine, TV, Wifi
- 1 bedroom
- Per week : 250 €
- Per week : 290 €
- Per week : 320 €
- Nearby city: Perpignan (52 km) - Canet en Roussillon (60 km)
- Nearby city: Font-Romeu (35 km) - Frontière espagnole (50 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Perpignan (52 km)
- Nearby station: Villefranche - Perpignan