Located in the heart of the Vexin area, the castle of Montgeroult, built in the 17th century, opens its door for a day, an evening or for a week-end.
This family property will seduce you by its unique setting: enfilated lounges for your cocktails, its charming early 18th century orangery for your diners ans dancing nights.
Open: April 15th - October 15
Closed: October 15th - April 15th
Areas at your disposal: Castle/manor, Orangery, Park, Orangerie.
The orangery offers two enfilated lounges: one of 128 m², another of 90 m² with restored stables. You can welcome 200 persons for a seated diner. It is possible to add a tent .
The lounges are stone rooms with exposed beams.
Besides, we open one or two lounges inside the castle for the cocktail before diner, if the weather is not good for an outside reception.
The mansion comprises 2 rooms
- Pre-selected catering : No
- Possible accommodation on the premises : No
From €2,000 to €2,900
The lounges inside the castle can be rented only for cocktails, rates on demand.
The orangery can be rented from 2 000 € to 2 900 € according to the day of the rental or for a full week-end.
- Nearby city: Pontoise (7 km)
- Nearby city: Saint-Germain-en-Laye (28 km)
- Distance from Paris: less than 30 miles
- Nearby airport: Roissy-Charles de Gaulle
- Nearby station: Montgeroult-Courcelles (400 m)