This property is made up of four buildings representative of the end of the 18th century. This spacious house has been restored and refurbished to an exceptionally good standard. Great care has been taken to preserve original features. There is a magnificent working fireplace in the living room and all bedrooms are en-suite. A farm with real character overlook a lovely large courtyard with a charming walled garden. This layout guarantees privacy within the confines of this 130 m² property, which offers a stunning panoramic view of the Domme ridge.
Ideally situated, Bel Prat de Caudon is less than 10km from several historical Perigordian sites (Châteaux at Beynac, Castelneau and Montfort, gardens at Marqueyssac, caves and fortified town at Domme, the medieval city of Sarlat, etc.).
- Animals are welcome
- Swimming pool
- Animaux acceptés au Brat sous réserve de demande
Open: All the year
- Le Bralprat
This detached stone house is situated in a large garden with its own private swimming pool. The very spacious accommodation has been completely refurbished, combining modern amenities with traditional features.
This location offers opportunities for walking, canoeing and swimming from the River Dordogne and for exploring the numerous historic châteaux that are dotted throughout the landscape. The beautiful medieval town of Sarlat is a few minutes’ drive away and visitors from all over the world flock to its twice-weekly market. Within a fewminutes drive is the village of La-Roque-Gageac, classified as one of the "most beautiful villages in France" with its cottages built into the rock face high above the gently flowing River Dordogne. The area is renowned for its pre-history associations and boasts many caves with historic cave paintings and the pre-history museum at Les Eyzies.
This is an excellent choice for a family holiday in one of the most sought after areas in the Dordogne.
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Ground floor: Living room. Dining room. Kitchen. All with French doors. Shower room.
- First floor: Two queensize bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom/WC, shower cubicle
and double basin, one sharing en-suite shower room/WC and double basin with twin bedroom. Further twin bedroom, en-suite shower room/WC, double basin. Bathroom/WC, shower cubicle, double basin. Two shower room/WCs with double basins
Private lawned garden
- Private pool (12 x5.5m, depth 0.9m-1.7m)
- W/machine - T/dryer - D/washer - M/wave - F/freezer - Three satellite TVs - DVD (small
library) - CD - T/cot - H/chair - Parking - Garden furniture - Sun loungers - Barbecue - All linen included
- La Borie
This fabulous detached stone house, with its private salt-water swimming pool and gardens, is situated at the end of a long private drive leading from the owners’ very beautiful château. This 16th-century house has been renovated to a very good standard, to provide excellent accommodation with delightful open air dining areas.
- Ground floor: Living room with French doors. Kitchen/dining room. Summer dining room with French doors.
- First floor: Super-kingsize bedroom. Kingsize bedroom sharing en-suite bathroom/WC with walk-in shower and double basin with single bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower and double basin.
Shower room/WC. Separate WC
- Enclosed, lawned garden - Terrace - Shared parkland
- Private salt-water swimming pool (15m x 6m, depth 0.9m to 1.9m)
- W/machine - T/dryer - D/washer - M/wave - F/freezer - Three satellite TVs - DVD
(small library) - CD - T/cot - H/chair - Table tennis - Parking
- Garden furniture - Sun loungers - Barbecue - All linen included.
- 15 bedrooms
: mai - juin
- Per week : 500 € - 700 €
- Per week : 950 € - 1 250 €
- Per week : 800 € - 2 850 €
- Nearby city: Sarlat (10 km)
- Nearby city: Souillac (25 km)
- Distance from Paris: more than 180 miles
- Nearby airport: Bergerac (80km)
- Nearby station: Sarlat (10 km)